Friday, February 19, 2016

My Secrets Revealed

Hello Friends,  

      This week I will be sharing my secrets. I call them secrets because it is the secrets that put me in what I call an invisible prison. An invisible prison is a prison with no bars. You are placed in this prison because of fear. Fear of what people might think, fear of the unknown, fear of society, and etc.

       I realize that fear is just a feeling that everyone feels. It is how you respond to the feeling that will keep you out of the invisible prison. Right now in this moment as I write this blog I am feeling knots in my stomach. I have goosebumps all over my body. So forgive me if I take a minute getting the secret out.

        It’s now time to reveal my first secret. I was married and out of my marriage came four lovely boys and now I am divorced. I have been divorced for over two years. It baffles me that it is bothering me till this very day to share this very secret to my readers. Everyone that knows me or come into contact with me knows of my circumstances. Now you my readers also know and the fear of telling you is now gone.  

       Like the saying goes it takes a village to raise children. I have my village which includes my ex husband, family, friends, school staff, neighbors, and etc. The biggest part of my help is my mother. I don’t even think she realizes how much I appreciate her. She stopped her life so she could help my boys and me. I want her to know that I love her and that she is the best mother a girl could have. My mother is the reason I am here on this blog sharing my journey. My story would have been different without her around. Thank you so much mom for all that you do for us.

       My second secret that I will be discussing is my weight. A good portion of my life my weight would go up and down. I would compare my weight to a yo-yo. I've been a small person all my life but my struggle was to maintain weight. I learned from a personal trainer that I need to strength training to maintain weight. Some people have told me to eat more. I realized that eating more doesn’t work for me because I have a fast metabolism. After working out for a few years I have found a regimen that works.

        In closing, I have freed myself from my invisible prison by sharing my secrets (fears) with you. I have shared my secrets and I am feeling naturally high on life right now. The knots in my stomach are gone. The goosebumps are gone. I am full of love, joy, happiness and freedom.



Come back each Friday for a new blog. Feel free to comment and share. If you have something you would like me to discuss share it in the comments or email osborne.tracie@gmail.com




Have a wonderful week on purpose my friends


Tracie Osborne



copyright 2016 Tracie Osborne All rights reserved






No comments:

Post a Comment