Friday, February 5, 2016

MY JOURNEY

Hello Readers,
      
  My name is Tracie Osborne and I am going to talk about my journey.
      
 About ten years ago I started to have questions about life. I began by asking my friend and or reading the bible to get my answers.  Then I lost contact with my friend. At the time I thought it was a set back for me.  I realized I was relying on my friend for answers. 
       
    Then I broke out of my shell six years ago and  I made a life changing decision to stop watching television and instead read books. I continued to have more questions. My questions were answered in many forms. Some were through books, friends,  article,  etc.  I realize now that in the first ten years of my journey  was a learning phase.
       
    It took a life changing experience for me to realize and recognize who I was.  I caught pneumonia and with that pneumonia came a out of body experience(near death experience) and I realize that I needed that pneumonia to stay still.
       
   I am a mother of 4 boys and a dog and I tend to put everyone and everything before myself. The only thing that slowed me down and kept me still was the pneumonia.
       
  When I was discharged from the hospital I realized that it was time to teach what I learned in those 10 years.
        
 I would love for you to be a part of my journey.  I now recognize that I can help people in so many different areas.  For now I am going to focus on relationships.  Not just intimate relationships, but with mother and child,  friends, family etc. 



 Come back each Friday for a new blog. Feel free to comment and share. If you have something you would like me to discuss share it in the comments or email osborne.tracie@gmail.com.
     
Have a wonderful week on purpose,

Tracie Osborne
 
 
 
Copyright 2016 Tracie Osborne all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment