Sunday, January 28, 2018

What I am doing to be Successful


What am I doing to be successful?

I am being consistent, confident and patient. I stopped worrying about what people think and what I think they’re going to think. I have stopped trying to figure out how it’s going to work and  why I am inspired to do the things that I am doing.

Consistency is key to success. Being consistent even when I don’t know how and why im doing it. I know from past experience the answer to how and why will become clear. For me it’s about just doing something. I do something towards the growth of my business and personal development each day. 

I remain confident in knowing that whatever I’m doing is going to help me and my business grow. I am my biggest cheerleader. I have confidence that I am able to achieve anything that I set my mind to. It starts with me believing in myself then my energy will radiate and everyone else will believe. 

Patience, patience, patience is key to success. It took  a lot of years for me to understand the importance of having patience. I live in NYC which is fast paced. Everyone in this city wants results right now. I being one of them. I have learned from my past experiences that the journey to the results is really what I seek. Once I get the results I am on to another vision.
I will continue to be consistent, confident and patient. I am going to enjoy each moment of my journey to my success.

Enjoy your journey to your success,

Coach Tracie(T.O.)

No comments:

Post a Comment