Sunday, January 21, 2018

How Did I Find My Passion

I found my passion when I stopped doing things solely for monetary gain. 
I joined some network marketing companies and in the beginning it felt like it was something good. When it got hard I was able to come up with excuses and stop because there was no real passion attached to the companies. The companies did well at painting a picture of a dream through other stories. It was a good way to wheel me in. When it came time to presenting and getting other people to join I would always feel fear. I convinced myself that it would get easier with time.
I realize now why it didn’t become easier. It is  because I misunderstood the feeling. I didn’t get that gut feeling because I was scared. I got it because it was not what I was destined to do. It took a couple more life experiences in network marketing for me to realize that network marketing does not work for me. I had no attachment to the product. The only attachment I had was the money an time I invested.
When I took monetary gain out of my why thats when my passion started to reveal itself.  My passion is in making people happy.  I live for it. I love to put a smile on everyones face whom I come into contact with. At least I know that if someone is having a bad day. That there was a moment of happiness in it and I was a part of it. 

With Love,
Coach Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment